Posted on June 5, 2013
Handmade Tin Box Earrings DIYDisclosure
If you ever come across Floral Tin Boxes , snatch them up! They make really unique jewelry.
Here is a tutorial to make beautiful DIY vintage earrings that are so fast to make!
The first earring will take the longest time, but once you have the steps down, they are so fast and can even be easily mass produced if you have an Etsy store.
All you need is:
How to make jewelry out of tins:
- Examine the box for the most unique pieces that would go together in a set
- Use the wire cutters to snip through the edges of the box.
- Cut out the shapes for your earrings, making them symmetrical.
- Sand the edges until smooth to touch.
- On top of a 2X4, use a hammer and small nail to punch a hole out for the jewelry hardware to attach.
- Attach hardware.